We are seeking a person who seek challenges and are self motivated to succeed with our fast paced sales team.
- Strong knowledge of current fashion trends and sales motivated
- Increasing brand loyalty by providing effective solutions to resolve service issues.
- Able to analyze inventory reports of past and present to aid in accurate inventory count and to be generate more sales to the sales team
- Able to communicate with all salesperson and production on latest sale techniques /approaches, new style ideas or suggestion on best selling styles
- Do follow up with current customers to maintain sales relationship - repeats sales and special attentions/requirements
- Send samples, catalogs and brand presentations to customers
- Detail oriented, organized, a strong team player and flexible
- Able to multi task under pressure and work long hours
- Junior position with lots of growth possibility within organization
- Strong computer skills (Mandatory & Priority): Proficient in Microsoft office suite, Good knowledge in Exchange. Excel and Word.
- Strong knowledge on Internet Browser navigation, Google and searches
- Bilingual : French and English
Job Type: Full-time
Please send all CV's with position "SALE ASSISTANT" in subject to email@example.com.
Note: If Applicants do not possess any PC/Computer Skills, please do not apply as we are computer oriented